Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 6 – A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.

So I'm pretty easy when it comes to choosing an animal for a pet, I would hands down choose a dog. My kids would LOVE a pet dog, but there are a few reasons why we don't have one.

1. We live in a rental and we aren't allowed pets. And when it comes to moving again, it'll already be hard enough to get approved for a house with 5 kids, so having a pet would make it twice as hard.

2. We have FIVE KIDS. I don't really need another mouth to feed, poo to clean up, hair to brush...you get my drift.

3. Though my kids love dogs, when they are up close and personal, they are frightened of them. We dog-sat for a friend once, he was a tiny puppy jack russell and the kids wouldn't put their feet on the ground in case they got nipped.

4. The cost. We just couldn't afford a pet right now, if w ended up with huge vet bills we'd be stuffed!

No comments:

Post a Comment