Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.



Hmm, do you know how long it has been since I've been on a date? Way way too long to be honest. Unless it counts when you have a baby in tow? I didn't think so.

So my idea of the perfect first date...well I believe that the hubby and I have had the most perfect first date. Our first date lasted a whole day. We got up at the crack of dawn and drove down south to Margaret River(approx 3 hours from Perth). We spent the whole day going to different wineries, and looking back I should have kept a bottle of wine that I had bought but I ended up drinking it all! We visited the chocolate factory and took a walk on the beach. It was AMAZING. Just the two of us exploring one of the most beautiful country towns around.

I would love to do it again, but it won't be until the littlies are much older!

No comments:

Post a Comment