Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 4 – Your favourite photograph of your best friend.

Do I really have to pick just one? You see I have a few different groups of friends. There's my friends from my 'young mums' group, mums from the kids school, my pre-baby days friends, work friends, online friends. I would say that I do have a best friend in each circle. So you can see why I find it hard to pick one.

There is one mama who I want to tell you about, who is amazing and I luff her to bits. We lost touch a little when I moved to the country but when I came back it was like I had never left. She is the most wonderful friend :) So this is the picture that I see every night on MSN messenger and we chat and have a game or two of scrabble...






Michelle is a mama to two gorgeous kiddies, her son is Jayden's best mate(you would not believe the stroke of luck we had that his class had room for Jayden to join it when we moved back) and her daughter is the same age as Bailey. The four kids do karate classes almost every day after school, excellent for us as we get to gasbag for a whole hour.

Life has dealt her a few major obstacles, yet she still has such a positive outlook on things. We are ALWAYS sitting outside of the kids classroom and laughing ourselves stupid. She will happily hold or chase one of my littlies(usually if I'm doing one, she is doing the other! haha). And I know if I ever need a favour, she will help me if I can and I would do just about anything for her and her kids too. I trust her to look after my kids, she just has so much love that she even loves the little buggers! Lol.

She is an awesome, awesome person to have in your life, I am so lucky to be able to call her my friend. Here's to many more years of friendship and fun to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment