Saturday, January 15, 2011

Weigh In - Week Two.

I haven't posted much this last week. I've been glued to the TV watching the news coverage of the flooding in Queensland. It's really hard to get my head around that something so devastating is happening on the other side of the country while over here it's just scorching hot. But anyway, I didn't know what I could possibly write about when all these people have had their whole world turned upside down. I'll admit I have shed many tears for the children who were swept away in the flooding. That's the Mama Bear coming out in me I suppose. It's just a very sad time and I am working hard to get ready to have a stall at a local Family Fun Day to raise money to help these people who need it so badly!

Anyway, I weighed in today and this week I've shed another 500g. Much more realistic than the 2.8kg that I lost last week. So I'm happy with that. Down to 83.9kg now - I can't wait to see the other side of 80kg, it's been a looong time!

I didn't make exercise a priority and I know I should have. This week is going to be different. I dug out the Wii Active yesterday and I'm on the 30 day challenge. Today was day two and I'm feeling a little sore. Not going to complain though :D

Anyway off to bed, darling daughter has slept so much better tonight so I'd better get some shut eye in before she wakes up!

No comments:

Post a Comment