Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weigh in - Week 1

Oops, I never got around to posting my first weigh in yesterday, the days seem to blur into each other during school holidays!

This program is amazing, I am never feeling hungry and the food is so good! Makes me wish I had started Lite N Easy sooner, but the main thing is I'm on it now and I'll stay on it for as long as I need to. I had a couple of break through moments last night and today. The first was when we went to the hubby's Uncle's 70th birthday party, it wasn't starting until 6.30pm and it was only about a 5 minute drive from home. I'd said to the hubby that I would just eat at home before we go and not eat there - but according to him, his Aunt would have been less than impressed. So I bit the bullet and didn't eat my 'safe' dinner. It ended up being a buffet of meat and cold salads, and I am might proud of myself on going easy on the high carb salads(curry rice and potato). I wasn't even tempted by dessert and it was pavlova - My absolute FAVOURITE!

That was pretty amazing for me, I usually have no self control - hence the weight issue.

So that brings me to today. My eldest two boys had a sleepover at their dads house last night and the Hubby went to collect them at lunch time. He decided to get the kids some McDonald's for lunch and I didn't even bat an eyelid. It did not phase me - hellllooooo! I was a takeaway junkie! Nope, I didn't even think of cheeseburgers and I thoroughly enjoyed my salad and fruit for lunch!

That brings us to number time....I lost....2.8kg!!!!!!

Unreal! I was never expecting that much and I am so pleased with the number.

Tomorrow I plan on getting the Wii and start using that for exercise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment