Tuesday, September 27, 2011

12WBT Update

So I thought I'd do a bit of an update as we're now in week 3. The food is delish! Like really really YUM. Not just that, but really easy to prepare and cook. Admittedly, I have had a few bad food choices and at the party on Friday night I did drink one or two(or four) glasses of Jacob's Creek Sparkling Moscato.

The part that I'm struggling with is the exercise. I'm really really finding it hard to get out there and do it. I know I'm making excuses, but I'm struggling to pull out my 'just fucking do it' card. It's going to change though because I'm going to just have to pull some motivation from somewhere. This week I'm going to my first pole dancing class with 3 women from work. It's going to be a lot of fun and I hope that it's going to be a great workout too. This is really embarrassing but I'm quietly freaking out that I'm not going to be strong enough to carry my own weight on the pole. Buuuut, if I can manage then I think I might sign up for the beginner course. We'll see. Stay tuned.

I forgot to get on and mention how much I lost last week(at least I think I did? Shit I can't remember what I had for breakfast the day before most days!). Well I was 1.6kg down. I honestly am not expecting any kind of loss this week though, we shall see I suppose....I'm being a bit blase about it all but deep down I am crapping myself! Haha.

By the way, Skinny Cow Coffee flavoured ice cream cookies....O.M.G! And only 124 calories each!!

No comments:

Post a Comment