Monday, September 5, 2011

12 Week Body Transformation



I'm ashamed to admit that I have gained some weight back over the last few months. I worked so hard to get to under 80kg, I don't know what the hell happened to me but 12kg is back on my body. It's been really hard to get motivated, especially when I know what I need to do to lose the weight. Why is it so hard? Why do I keep sabotaging myself? And you know what sucks the most? I've kept the weight off the top half of me(read boobs) and have put it on around my waist, butt and thighs. As if they weren't big enough already. *sigh*

I really, really need to pull my head in. I have to get out of my comfort zone and just fucking do it! There is no excuse and I've got to stop hiding behind them. If I've got time to sit on Facebook, then I have time to exercise. I won't by crap food any more and I need to get organised and have meals frozen ahead of time so when I can't be bothered cooking, there is no need to go to the take away. It's time to really get serious about this, no more half arsed attempts. The only person I'm hurting is myself.

With that said, I bit the bullet and signed up to Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation. In case you've been living under a rock, Michelle Bridges is one of the trainers on the Australian Biggest Loser series. She created the Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation, where each week she provides a meal plan, workout plans and there is plenty of support. The forums are great, but the Facebook group for the Perthies has been amazing thus far. There are so many women there who have shared their stories, their before and after pictures, etc it is so inspirational and it's given me motivation to do this.

So there will be more posts from me as I transform this body once and for all. I don't want to get to 30 having spent all of my 20s being over weight. I am committed to this program and I WILL KICK BUTT!!! And that's a promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment