Saturday, February 5, 2011

Week 5 - Weigh In

Ok I need a swift kick up the arse because I can never seem to stay on the straight and narrow for very long, even with a meal plan all laid out and done in front of me. I cannot help myself from eating the kids snack foods(like LCM bars, oh how I love those!). I feel awful not allowing them any kind of treats because I'll eat some of them. ARGH! What is wrong with me??!!

I've eaten so much shit I shouldn't have and I don't even know why? It's not like I am craving any sweet food as today's snacks included biscuits. I just eat it because it's there. I feel so guilty because the hubby has let me budget this into our finances and I am blowing it by eating crap! AHHH! SO ANGRY AT MYSELF!

To make matters worse, I have been exercising too and all it's doing is burning some of the junk I've been eating.

In saying that, I still somehow managed to lose 400g this week. I am happy for the loss, but I know I can do better. I WILL do better, even if it kills me, I will not gain back the weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment