Monday, August 23, 2010

New Beginnings

I suppose I should just start at the beginning. My name is Tracey (aka Tee), I'm a 27 year old mama to 5 gorgeous Children - 4 boys and 1 girl and a stepmama to 1 girl - aged from 3 months to 8 years. We currently live in the middle of nowhere in an old country pub, which my hubby and I run ourselves. Business has not been so great(thanks to the drought) and we decided that we would be better off moving back to the city and back into the rat race. I am also a WAHM(Work At Home Mum) with a little side business making handmade goods - mostly bags and headbands and bows at the moment. It's still in very early stages though as I had so many people requesting bags on Facebook that I started up my page early. In amongst moving next month, I'll be trying to get my stock up(after I get through my current orders).

I'm not new to blogging, but I am new to Blogger. It's just time to move away from my previous blog(which I didn't have much time for anymore anyway) and focus my website on my business. We're in for a big life change again and so I saw it fitting to take my online persona on a change as well. This is my personal blog, about my family, building my business, my journey to being healthy and finally losing the baby weight, frugal living and any other random ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment